Monday, October 16, 2006

mind

If you can believe it, there was even more that happened last weekened then what I put in that very long post yesterday. This blog is just a picture. It focuses on small pieces of reality and tries to make them look interesting. It nowhere near covers the gammit of what goes on in my life and in my mind on a day to day basis.

I say this because I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm sad. I'm heartbroken. I'm scared. I'm optimistic. My mind is racing ninety-to-nothing. I couldn't get peace and quiet in an isolation chamber right now. And I'm just trying to make it through this last week of school without losing my grip.

Wrapping up the semester is a challenge in itself. I should be concentrating on material for the finals, but instead I'm trying to process what just happened to me. This has been the most challenging and rewarding ten weeks of my life. I've learned so much more than just how to insert a catheter or change bed linens. I can't explain yet what it is I've learned. That's what I am trying to process right now. But I do know that it was life changing.

0 comments: