Monday, October 09, 2006

art walk

It was a pretty good weekend. I got my reading done for classes this week, but didn't get much studying done for the finals, which are in two weeks.
I also steam cleaned my carpet this weekend. It was disgusting to see how much dirt I pulled out of my carpet. My apartment almost feels less clean now than it did before, just because I now know how filthy the carpet was, when it looked relatively clean. Ick.
I went to Hattiesburg's Art Walk downtown last night. I had fun playing with the camera. I know so little about how to use it's features I wasn't very happy with the pictures that I got. I still put them up on the website Art walk photos because some of them turned out okay and it's documentation of a fun evening.

Light shirts

While you're at it, check this crazy mess out. It reminds me of those shirts that changed color in the sunlight.

I don't know how to fix the font and it's late. So there. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I checked your gallery out and you take some good pictures. I tried that once but I look too funny with a camera, I don't know for some reason a tall dude trying to adjust his back and knees to take some pic looks too funny I was laughing at myself.
Hope you are doing well in school.

Eryn said...

Hey Mad. Thanks for the compliment! And thanks for stopping by. :)

Why do you feel like you have to adjust your height to take pictures? I'm an itty bitty thing, but I can always crank up the tripod to make my camera six feet tall. It's all about using what you've got. If it makes you feel any better, you are much more photogenic than I am.