Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cogs and wheels

Today I could feel the dirt between the cogs falling away. New gears are being put into motion. I am finally doing something with the ideas that have been brewing in my head.
I signed up for my next semester's classes today. Nothing spectacular, but it feels good to have that done. I will be full time and still have time to work a prn job.
Therefore, after advisement I went to Wesley Hospital and applied for a job as PT tech; something a classmate does. She is going to try and help me get my foot in the door.
I also set the wheels in motion for the U2charist today. I called and left a message for my priest asking to speak with her about it; and I sent an email to the college chaplain asking if he would like to celebrate.
It's a start. It's several starts, actually. And I love new beginnings.


Also, I wanted to share this comic strip. This guy has it down.
Girl Time

0 comments: