Monday, April 09, 2007

New Blog

La Dee Da has served a dual purpose for me. It has been my place to write about the everyday events of my life and my outlet for observations, political statements, and sharing of fun things I find online.

Lately the blog has become mostly a journal and a way to update my family on my life. I want to regain the focus on entertainment without losing the personal aspect of La Dee Da. Maybe if I have a separate place for such posts, I will be more likely to post them. I don't plan on updating it as frequently, only when I have something truly entertaining to give. I imagine I will be hitting the Draft button much more frequently with this new blog. The blog is called Eryn's Anecdotal Evidence, a place to share funny stories, opinions on current events, and bits of multimedia that I find. I hope you guys will like it.

0 comments: