Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Letter Game

Here's how to play: Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. After, post this in your blog, and give out some letters of your own.

Mad Cabbie gave me the letter 'W,' so that I would be sure to have at least one easy answer. So here it goes:

1. Wesley DB- Through thick and thin, we've only ever grown stronger. I can't imagine what life would be like without him.

2. Wedding fantasies- Like a true southern belle, I have been planning and re-planning my wedding since elementary school. It's almost a game I play. The fact that I might actually get married sometime in the not-so-far-off future is still a little surreal.

3. White Stripes- They are my dirty little secret. I just love this band. I like to listen to them while I clean house.

4. Wine- I once only drank whites because reds made me sick, but the new, lighter reds are quite enjoyable.

5. Writing- I've been keeping a journal since I was ten or eleven. I was once a journalism major (if you can believe that).

6. Water- ha ha. Just kidding. I hate swimming.

7. Wrapping presents- As much as I hate Xmas, wrapping the presents is a very zen thing for me.

8. Waffles and peanut butter- Oh. My. God. Good.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9. Working- If my schedule isn't busy enough, I sink into a deep funk quicker than you can say 'Boo!' But on the other hand, if I'm tired, there is nothing you can do but let me sleep. I'm useless.

10. Walking- I could never have a desk job; it's one of the many reasons I switched to nursing. I have to be on my feet or I get fidgety and start feeling trapped.

So there you have it! Eryn in a nutshell. Anyone else want to play?

4 comments:

Mad Cabbie said...

That's why I gave you the letter "W" I was hoping that you would put Wesley on top of your list! Good job Eryn!

Eryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eryn said...

I had a comment about Wesley's location on my list... but one never knows when my mom comes wandering in here...


So, yeah. He's no. 1 on the list, no doubt. :)

Claire said...

Hi Eryn,

I like your list and sense of humor. But please don't give me a letter. I already got one from Mad Cabbie. Please visit my list if you like. Who is Wesley, just curious? And no, I'm not your Mom. :-) Keep working toward your degree, though, that's a great thing.

Peace,

Claire