Sunday, June 03, 2007

Brick House

I am moving into a house! A real house with a front yard and a back yard, even a carport. It has hardwood floors, three bedrooms (two roommates), washer and drier, tons of space and more than one door leading to the outside world. I even made the extra effort to get out of bed this morning and go to church so that I could give thanks for this blessing.

I have lived in apartments for five years now. I have done my laundry in crappy laundromats for FIVE years now. I've been without a backyard for (say it with me now) FIVE years now. I need to live in a house, absolutely need it. I've lived alone in a two bedroom apartment, with a roommate in a two bedroom apartment (the bitch kicked my cat!), alone in a studio apartment for two years, and now alone in my little living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom apartment with black mold in the shower for a year. The time has come... well... almost. I don't move in until August. I can't wait!

3 comments:

John said...

hope you have many years of hapyness and good health in your new home

Peggy said...

That's lovely news Eryn! I have been there myself.

Eryn said...

Thanks guys! :-D