Sunday, March 25, 2007

Darn you!

For 'taking the weekend off,' I got much more accomplished than I should have.

*I read Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince in it's entirety this weekend.

*I polished my experiment for Experimental Psychology. I am ready to test my subjects now (bwu ha Ha ha Ha...).

*I studied for my Abnormal Psychology test on Thursday.

*I got a large portion of my Dosages and Calculations homework for the next two weeks done.

*I went to church this morning.

Darn you William Carey University and your responsibility-enducing ways!

2 comments:

Mad Cabbie said...

I should be the subject for your experimental psychology...

"A disturbed individual becoming more disturbed by being a cab driver in our nation's capital: Eryn's therapy mission to save The Mad Cabbie."

How are you Eryn?

Eryn said...

Hey Mad. Life's really getting to you these days, huh? I think you should take an art class or a writing class at a junior college or get involved in local politics, maybe get involved on a organizational level of your favorite social service project.

You are a smart man and as interesting as it is to observe people (which is why I think you keep your job), I think you'll be happier if you find somewhere you can really use your noggin.

Am I anywhere close to the mark?