Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Constant Gardener

The Constant Gardener was amazing, heart breaking, inspiring, beautiful, sad, poetic, and truthful. It's a movie that touched me to the quick. It furthered my desire to be 'a world citizen,' to help the people that really need help. It will be rewarding to help my own neighbors once I learn how, but I hope that I will have the courage to use my knowledge to help people who know true desolation. I want to KNOW my little blue planet.

Also, on a more whimsical note, Rachel Weisz who plays Tess in TCG said this about her real life husband:

"I found myself a sophisticated, educated American. He's not an actor. He's traveled the world. He knows where Europe is, unlike a lot of Americans. He's very cultured, but he's all man."

I think it's perfect.

0 comments: