Friday, September 29, 2006

dear diary...

I woke up this morning at a reasonable hour and read my chapters for a little bit. Then I started feeling icky and fell asleep in the Big Yellow Chair which now resides in my bedroom. I slept until 2:00. Ridiculous. I can't believe I did that. I feel like my whole day is shot. Meh. And such a pretty day too.
The camera should arrive on Monday. I hope it comes in the morning; I have class in the afternoon. I am ready to start snapping pictures. I am planning a day trip to New Orleans soon to take photos. One of my neighbors, Gabe, is also an amateur photographer and has expressed interest in going. I'm sure others will come along as well.
Tomorrow night I am going to watch "Me, You, and Everyone We Know" downtown at the film festival. I am interested in the movie, but truth be told, I am really looking forward to the chance to play dress up. It should be a fun evening.

gratitude: cool weather

0 comments: