Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ether=Love

Now, I understand that everyone deserves happiness and that one person's idea of happiness wouldn't match my own. I do. But I have Never seen desperation meet desperation like it does at MailOrderHusbands.com. I was clicking through Stumble when I came upon this Beaut of a site. I thought it was a farce, maybe a part of the Onion or something. Oh no. It's real my friends. People like Steven really want you to buy a chance for matrimonial bliss with them.

Name: Steven
I'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occassional trip to Mexico to pick up "souvenirs".
Location: New Mexico, U.S.A.

The site even has an article in MailOrderBrides monthly magazine to advertise their services. The interview (posted on the website) is hysterical. Almost as funny as the paint-thinner drinking romeo competing with Steven for my checkbook, er, I mean affection.

I weep for humanity.

2 comments:

Mad Cabbie said...

What a catch he is Eryn?

Anonymous said...

GO STUDY!!!!!!!!!!